How we spend your money

How we spend your money

Your money really does make a difference to children’s lives. UNICEF is funded entirely by voluntary contributions:  we receive no money from the UN budget. In 2016, for example, out of every baht donated to UNICEF Thailand, 84 per cent went directly to support our programme work for  children. The remaining 16 per cent was used to help us raise additional funds for children.